Pdiddy has good taste

Allan-Herbie

Yeah, he rents an SLR and then go show off in Monaco :jack: :jack: :eusa_doh:

Yes this belongs to a rental company in Cannes, Tommy my man you have good eyes!!

But I think it is a great idea, much easier that shipping your own overseas.

Conserning the girls, they are not Italian. Quite sure the dark haired girl lives in Nice, and she is arabic. Blond is french or russian.

By the way, I have just been in Roma, Napoli, Sorrento, Pescara and many other places on a 12 day long trip, terrorrising the Italian AUTOSTRADA with my Murcielago. And I can promise you one thing; there are A LOT of nice italian girls !!!!! and I know what I am talking about.

And after so many years on the French Riviera it is MORE THAN SAFE to say that French girls are nothing special !!! If you meet one she is usually originated form somewhere else, especially many nice girls from marocco, africa etc

Hmmm...

I like some flavor with women.

Brazilian/Colombian/Venezuelan/Cuban/Dominican/Argentinian/ etc.

Some European countries are good too and Russia.

I am with you all the way as I work part of the year in Central-Latin America. I have a secondary "home" in Habana, Cuba. Just amazing!!!

IMO Italian women are amongst the most beautiful in the world and i've travelled alot.

Check out Flavio Briatores girlfriend Elisabetta Gregoraci, actually most of his ex girlfriends were damn hot hence his nickname flava flav. Or Valeria Marini or Alba Parietti, there are just so many.

IMO Italian women are amongst the most beautiful in the world and i've travelled alot.

Check out Flavio Briatores girlfriend Elisabetta Gregoraci, actually most of his ex girlfriends were damn hot hence his nickname flava flav. Or Valeria Marini or Alba Parietti, there are just so many.

Totally agree !!!