Banned Again from Ferrari Chat

ZoomZoomGregg

THAT's HILLARIOUS!!!!! By the way they banned me again. Called me "Sybil" Unbelievable. Even their own members think it's wrong. Just sad

Who gives a shit, let those cum rags circle jerk all they want. Waxing poetic about 308's and Mondials. They drool over pictures of Ferraris and wine bottles. Here we get bikinis and Lambos.

:icon_thumleft:

Who gives a shit, let those cum rags circle jerk all they want. Waxing poetic about 308's and Mondials. They drool over pictures of Ferraris and wine bottles. Here we get bikinis and Lambos.

:icon_super: :icon_thumleft: :icon_super:

Hmm I was just banned because I participate in the NYTS section. Here is what I see when I logon to Fchat--

You have been banned for the following reason:

Lambo can talk to himself

Date the ban will be lifted: 10-21-2007, 04:00 AM

Hmm I was just banned because I participate in the NYTS section. Here is what I see when I logon to Fchat--

Yup, same here. Mass banning.

Hey Jason I just got the same message!!! Thats it I have had it, send me an email [email protected] and I will fill you in!

He banned about 10 people. Everyone who posted on that thread. Wax and Dave are f**king TOOLS. And if they're sent by Rob Lay, then he's one too.

He banned about 10 people. Everyone who posted on that thread. Wax and Dave are f**king TOOLS. And if they're sent by Rob Lay, then he's one too.

Hey guys...I'm sorry. THAT"S IT!!!! I am in. You know what that mean.............

ROAD TRIP!!!

Hey guys...I'm sorry. THAT"S IT!!!! I am in. You know what that mean.............

ROAD TRIP!!!

No need to be sorry Gregg. Its a timed bomb and would have exploded one day regardless. This was just an excuse they used.

They don't want me, you and a bunch of the other guys there. We are not Ferrari people, we're not going to buy anything that their sponsors are selling. We're a waste of bandwidth in their eyes. I hate to make this comparison, but at this point its just true. They're dealing with the situation just like any other KKK Texas asshole would. Just kill everybody you don't like and the world will be a better place.

No need to be sorry Gregg. Its a timed bomb and would have exploded one day regardless. This was just an excuse they used.

They don't want me, you and a bunch of the other guys there. We are not Ferrari people, we're not going to buy anything that their sponsors are selling. We're a waste of bandwidth in their eyes. I hate to make this comparison, but at this point its just true. They're dealing with the situation just like any other KKK Texas asshole would. Just kill everybody you don't like and the world will be a better place.

I agree.....I was able to get back on (name is wax off....gottalove it) and I pretty much let wax have it. Asked him how he caould ban someone like youwho does nothing wrong and adds more in one day to the community than most people do n a lifetime.

Others have chimed in in agreement.

You're the best Hovik....Youcan drive my cars any time.

Gregg

I agree.....I was able to get back on (name is wax off....gottalove it) and I pretty much let wax have it. Asked him how he caould ban someone like youwho does nothing wrong and adds more in one day to the community than most people do n a lifetime.

Others have chimed in in agreement.

You're the best Hovik....Youcan drive my cars any time.

Gregg

You can drive mine too anytime Gregg, I just doubt you'll fit in it... :D

i got banned as well....lol this is too good.

Anyone want to set up a "ive been banned off FChat run?"

im in...i saywe drive to pa and see dave m

im in...i saywe drive to pa and see dave m

lol, now thats taking the internet too far. I was suggesting a drive up here. I need to take the car out today, its cold so a bit more HP:D

lol, now thats taking the internet too far. I was suggesting a drive up here. I need to take the car out today, its cold so a bit more HP:D

No its not. Maybe after Dave actually gets to meet us, he'll talk to almighty Rob so he can leave us alone. And a nice drive to PA is not a bad idea. I'm sure Dave wouldn't mind a bunch of exotics breaking the peace of his town for a couple of hours... :D