Ouch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

88 1/2 QV

Nice tile.

Thanks !!! I am totally remodeling my garage.....new all glass garage doors, side, rear and door to kitchen, new cabinets, lighting, paint, etc. My old flooring was RaceDeck.com and I was totally happy with it but I saw this layout elsewhere and just had to have it. I kept the black sections under the cars and tiled all around that. The tiles I am using look like stone ( are arranged in small tile/large tile layout ) and are hard as hell......cannot be cut with conventional tile cutters......must be cut via wet saw.....so I am using a 10 inch saw. I am down to placing the last few tiles......will post pics when I am done. The seven cars in there look like they are in a showroom now. I will post pics soon.

On the wheel, I busted it having spun out and hit a curb some 8-9 years ago. Funny thing is that 8 years ago the factory had not one gold wheel in stock any longer.......my friend Ignacio Reina from Milwaukee, was there personally and saw it for himself......only a bunch of silver wheels......Lamborghini Chicago and Ultimate in Longwood were also told the same......so I ended up ordering a silver wheel and had it refinished. Funny thing is that fellow posted on KenQV's thread how the factory now only has gold wheels........what ????......did they have O.Z. produce a new batch or WTF is that all about ??.......makes no sense......anyone know anything ???

Joe!!!

They probably just painted a few, when they saw people looking for them!

Post pics of your garage and beautiful collection!

You car nut you!

• 2 weeks later...

Garage remodel is almost complete.....just need to finish the washroom, paint some trim, take down old overhead garage door opener hardware (installed Wayne Dalton over door units )........little things. Here is one photo. The rest will be in the Member's Garage thread.

New_garage_pictures_006.jpg

Awesome....can't wait to see it in person... i'll for sure be back in town next April.

Maybe even a certain car will have a certain crappy bumper replaced with a nice one by then...LOL