Anybody Own Any Audi's??

rmartin

I just dumped my S4.

Good cars. The new A4 is a great car. If he is in to modding (an you allow it) there is alot of potential.

Built like a rock.

Go on Audiworld.com. Go to the local section (ohio) for connections into the dealerships unless you already have one.

By the way..you own an audi ;P

İ did own an modded A4 2.0T and sold it last summer. Drove about 95.000 km in 2 year time (65.000 km with modded). I ve never had an major problems. The car is solid and very stable if it is quaatro. Despite it has some Turbo lags it has very enough performance compared to a 2000cc Turbo car. But for daily drive S4 (or S line package in Europe) has very hard suspension and sometimes made me uncomfortable. I can say my A4 was S-Line package one and its suspension was as hard as my M5.

For negative issues i can say sometimes it feels boring , i can say all Audi's starting from A3 to q7 have the exact steering feeling

For negative issues i can say sometimes it feels boring , i can say all Audi's starting from A3 to q7 have the exact steering feeling

:iamwithstupid:

German engineering = Soooo good and sooo boring :icon_anal:

I had a new a8l and then most recently a q7. The q7 was a little bland, but the A8L was probably one of the best cars I ever owned. I would stay away from the a4 with the goofy CVT automatic tranny.