SLR Dyno mode?

Allan-Herbie

Not sue if it is the same as the 55's and 65's but try this. Make sure th display on the dash is the out side temp then put the key in and turn once and hit the reset switch three tims fast. it shoudl change the screen to volts or something then just scroll thru until you see dynometer test off on. But when it is on you have to go into the menu to turn it off it will not turn off when re starting the car.

You did J's cooler up grade on his cl600? What all did you do and how much are all the parts? Would it carry over on the sl65?

Yeah. He got all the parts so I don't know pricing. We installed the reservoir in the trunk. Ran 2 coolant lines from the tank to the heat exchanger and tapped them in. I think it added about 5 gallons to the capacity of the system. Were planning on adding an additional exchanger and a few other things at some point. It appears it helped a good bit considering he broke into the 10's last week.

guy on 6speed just posted stock dyno 444hp/448tq on a mustang dyno. I'm thinking this is the same car the guy here was talking about. Had same mods listed.

Doesn't seem right though...thats like 26% drivetrain loss.

guy on 6speed just posted stock dyno 444hp/448tq on a mustang dyno. I'm thinking this is the same car the guy here was talking about. Had same mods listed.

Doesn't seem right though...thats like 26% drivetrain loss.

444rwhp on the SLR? Ya right. My Gallardo made 445rwhp.

mustang read rediculously low.

on a dynojet thats 525+ whp

Really? Damn. Why bother dynoing on a Mustang dyno? Thats a HUGE difference.

Kleeman.

good choice allan, what size pulley you going with? dont forget since you are above sea level you will lose 1-2lbs of boost so you can go with a bit larger pulley. i know over here i lost about 2lbs on my 55 car and was going to go bigger to make up for the loss. so when you do you get the car back?

good choice allan, what size pulley you going with? dont forget since you are above sea level you will lose 1-2lbs of boost so you can go with a bit larger pulley. i know over here i lost about 2lbs on my 55 car and was going to go bigger to make up for the loss. so when you do you get the car back?
Im getting whatever the pulley is that Kleeman provides. Adds 2 lbs as far as I know. I dunno when I get the car back. Most likely not too long.