Unrestored LP400 on ebay

Peter K

What's with all the eBay links not working on here?

It's item # 160188308002

It looks like a nice car, but good luck getting that price for it

With these type of collector cars, the bay is nothing but an advertising forum.

Who would click it, without first sending an expert out to appraise the mechanical and cosmetic condition of the car ? For that kind of dinero, it is mandatory to ascertain the originality of the car.

Non original exhaust and mirrors.

With these type of collector cars, the bay is nothing but an advertising forum.

At least this seller is using eBay as such. That's what I do. I just can't believe the number of cars on eBay asking big money, but the seller only posts 3-5 small, low resolution pics. You can get a 10MP camera for $200 now, which would more than pay for itself in higher bids.

This is very strong money. I almost bought an identical car for $150k 2 yrs ago. :eusa_wall:

I hope it sells at or near that price. I believe a couple of 400's sold for well oover 500k.

That's good for all Countach owners

This is very strong money. I almost bought an identical car for $150k 2 yrs ago. :eusa_wall:

:iamwithstupid:

I asked Ralph about two-three years ago (the other Ralph), if he knew of any cars for sale. There was nothing on the mkt. The only car I knew of, was the yellow/dk tan eBay car in LA, where the owner would not return messages. At the bottom 100's, nobody was interested in selling.

Big prices on the bay, often come to nothing. Just last week, there was a 288 that was bid to 718K, and was a no sale ! Remember the 44.9K gold Jarama driver, that was also a no-sale with a boatload of bids :icon_mrgreen: ?

They can lead you to the edge of a frozen lake, and they can take you to the edge of a building-the next step is yours !!

last LPs sold that i know of went from 400k$ to 520-530k $ (a converted to S spec that need worcks for under 200k euro)

in Europe some would pay over 300k euro for an LP400 ( and over 300k euro i am talking about the VERY best,all original, no story, no accident, low miles, peeeeerfect cars!!)

600k $ looks hi to me now, there are chance -IF market holds- these cars would go even more hi