My Weekend with the Evolution Motorsports EVT 700 997 Twin Turbo

LuisGT3

I think Luis abandoned us, he moved to I was told Michigan. In all honesty I was in the car and it rocks, very nice and tight.

How does that car stack up with your slr pre mod? Is it as fast or faster then Joe's gt700? Did you notice anything you would say was better on the 997 evt700 vs the 996 gt700?

11.2 at 133 on street tires is crazy, that car must be one badasss machine!!!! :icon_pray:

Nice work! :icon_thumleft: :icon_super:

How does that car stack up with your slr pre mod? Is it as fast or faster then Joe's gt700? Did you notice anything you would say was better on the 997 evt700 vs the 996 gt700?
After mods the SlR certainly felt faster, especially at higher speeds I felt the SLR pulled harder, actually alot harder, but that could only have been really determined with a race. To me it felt about as fast as the SLR stock but who knows. Joes GT2 is certainly FASTER than the 997TT. I like the 997's interior better than the 996.

Nice write up and pics. Thanks!

I love Porsche Turbo's. They seem so fast, fun and reliable. It seems like you can drive them hard for years, and all you have to do is change oil every now and then!