GALLARDO-HRE RIMS AND TIRES 4 SALE

Lamboking

Hi Guys,

I am selling my Gallardo and upgrading to a Murci. I have a set for HRE rims and tires for sale. They are the HRE 941R Series. Here's some more details:

Tires: (4) Conti Sport Contact 3 - 98% thread still available. Have put less than 300 miles on them since purchased.

Rear: 295 x 25 x 20

Front: 235 x 35 x 19

HRE 941R Series

Go onto www.hrewheels.com and look under the 941R series for pictures. Ive attached some pictures to show what they will look like. They are in mint condition. Not a single scratch or blemish on them. I paid $8,000 new. Asking $6,000 OBO. If your interested, send me your email address and Ill email you more pics.

Ed

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

I've reduced the price to $4,500 or make me an offer. Serious inquiries only. Price includes shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

The "R" indicates a straight or "flat" lip design. The "R" lip design differs from the standard or 'step-lip' design in that the center of the wheel is typically larger i.e. a 20" HRE 540-R wheel has a 19" center and flat lip whereas a 20" HRE 540 has an 18" center and a step-lip design... at least this is what I think I know about this!