FS: 2006 Gallardo SE - 1,900 Miles

FCO

FS: 2006 Gallardo SE - 1,900 miles - $179,500

Beautiful rare 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo SE E-gear in 3 layer Yellow metallic with Black hides w/Yellow stitching, piping and interior accents. Limited to a production run of only 250 cars, this is #187. Only 70 came to the United States. Powered by a 520HP V10, this desireable Gallardo has the following options, Rear Camera, Glass Bonnet, Power Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Mirrors, Car Cover, Clear Bra (Hood, A-Pillars, Mirrors, Behind Rear Tires), and yellow calipers. One Owner/Original Owner. Never Seen Rain!

DSC02283.jpg

En___Inside_Galalrdo.jpg

CRW_0849_1.jpg

CRW_0850_1.jpg

CRW_0851_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
what exactly does SE designate?

Special edition. There was a special run of 250 gallardos with that paint scheme and loaded with options that were called the SE. They were built late 05 as the first of the 06 models.

Special edition. There was a special run of 250 gallardos with that paint scheme and loaded with options that were called the SE. They were built late 05 as the first of the 06 models.

SE were 06's? I thought it was a late 05 model. I was my understanding that 06 G was an SE without the paint job.....

SE were 06's? I thought it was a late 05 model. I was my understanding that 06 G was an SE without the paint job.....

They are officially an 06 model.

"In late 2005, the Gallardo SE (Special Edition) was introduced. The SE is distinguished from the regular Gallardo externally by having a black-roofed two-tone color scheme as well as specially-designed "Callisto" rims shod with Pirelli tires.

Mechanically, the SE addresses many of the criticisms of the original Gallardo; the steering is quicker and more responsive, the transmission gear ratios have been adjusted to better suit the V10, and the E-gear now has a "thrust mode" to optimize acceleration, and the car's power has been increased to 520 hp (388 kW). The SE has a higher top speed of 315 km/h or 196 MPH, and it accelerates to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 3.8 seconds. Only 250 units of the Gallardo SE were built. All the mechanical upgrades of the SE, however, will be included in all 2006+ Gallardos (excluding the two-tone bodywork).

The Gallardo SE comes with a two-tone interior. All piping and stitching on the ultra-quality leather are executed in the same color as the bodywork of the car. The mid sections of the seats are finished in color-coded upholstery and even the black floormats have a color coded borders.

A rear-view camera is also standard issue on the Gallardo SE, as is a multimedia system and a navigation system. The sport suspension and an exclusive cover also came with the car but there are still several other options available, like the E-gear, which featured a 'thrust' mode to offer even more impressive acceleration by improving the gearchange through the different gears.

This "thrust" mode automatically revs the car to 5,000 rpm, drops the clutch engaging all four wheels in a controlled burnout, and ensures the car performs maximum acceleration. This "launch" only requires the driver to engage the "thrust" mode and step on the gas pedal, similar to the launch technology in pre-2008 Formula 1 race cars."