94 diablo vt need advise?

adamlotus

hi im looking into a 94 diablo vt orange in color,15 k miles,xlnt shape.what is a great price for a car like this?and the orange color how is it on resale,what things should i be aware of the 94 vts,thanks for all your help

adam

Somewhere around $110k depending on condition, recent service, etc. Get a full PPI done.

As for the orange, it's very popular on the new cars (6.0/Murci/Gallardo) but rather rare on mid year Diablos. I doubt it would hurt any at resale time.

hi allan can you please explain the the bonus of the sv compared to a vt?on resale do svs or vts hold their value more?

i was told the 94 vt orange is the orig color never been repainted.

thanks

94 vt is AWD 492hp. The SV is 2wd 530 hp, lighter and shorter gears, abs, larger brakes. I didnt think they made orange in 94. Only 99 and up

I have a 94 VT, am very happy with it, but all other things being equal I would take the SV... (doubt the price would be equal though...)

Do you have an SV in mind to compare it to?

94 vt is AWD 492hp. The SV is 2wd 530 hp, lighter and shorter gears, abs, larger brakes. I didnt think they made orange in 94. Only 99 and up

Isnt it 510hp for the 98 SV ?

No, early Euro Sv's had 510hp. U.S. Sv's both had 530hp.

Isnt it 510hp for the 98 SV ?

No, early Euro Sv's had 510hp. U.S. Sv's both had 530hp.

Really? :shock:. Humm I never knew that.

Allan, how can that be when VVT was only offered on 99 ones? no power gain, just lower torque on the 99 maybe?