Visit to New Rossion Offices in Pompano Beach

Iceman

Hey Guys,

My wife and I are planning an afternoon visit to the new, but still "Under Construction", offices of Rossion in Pompano Beach, FL. Yes, they've moved down from Ohio. Dean and Ian, the owners and designers of the Q1 will be there to who a sneak peak of the newly arrived Q1's! I was there on Friday and will tell you that these are two of the best guys you'll ever meet in the exotic car industry. The first few cars just got there this week, so you'll be seeing them before it's official debut at the Miami International Car Show this November. If you're not off on a yacht somewhere on Columbus Day and live in South Florida, shoot me an email at [email protected] or PM me. We can all hook up for lunch and do a quick visit to see what will be their new building off of I-95 and the Q1's currently in house. They have 2 of 3 Press Cars there as well.

You all remember the crazy performance record of the Noble M12 & M400 when they came out from 2003-2006, well believe me, it gets better! They currently already have over 40 orders I believe, and growing. This car will be sold all over the world except in England, where they cannot b/c of contractual obligations with Noble.

Let me know....

So they're no longer in Ohio??? Or they just have another location?

Stinks if they're on the West coast only...well, at least for me it does :P

So they're no longer in Ohio??? Or they just have another location?

Stinks if they're on the West coast only...well, at least for me it does :P

Yeah, they're in Pompano Beach, FL now. Better area for what they do and also closer to the Port that better serves South Africa.

I spoke with Dean about a year or two ago regarding another venture and can speak to his being a genuine help and gentleman. Best of luck with Rossion, although I prefer his Superformance GT40 work. He has some guts given the attitude of the EPA and DOT towards such ambitions.

any pics?

Ask and you shall receive!!

These are from their surprise appearance at the Fest of Speed this past weekend in Orlando...

post-4258-1224161146_thumb.jpg

post-4258-1224161159_thumb.jpg

post-4258-1224161183_thumb.jpg

post-4258-1224161196_thumb.jpg

post-4258-1224161211_thumb.jpg

post-4258-1224161224_thumb.jpg

post-4258-1224161240_thumb.jpg

post-4258-1224161255_thumb.jpg

post-4258-1224161279_thumb.jpg

post-4258-1224161292_thumb.jpg

Our visit to the "Fully Operational", but still under construction HQ...

post-4258-1224161409_thumb.jpg

post-4258-1224161422_thumb.jpg

post-4258-1224161430_thumb.jpg

Here's a message from Dean... (Went out to the Reservation Holders)...

The Rossion Q1 made its public veiwing debut over the weekend at the Ritz Orlando at the Festival of Speed. The car was displayed with the likes of 2 Ferrari Enzo's, 2 Bugati Veyron's and The $950,000 Keonigsegg. The public's reaction to the car was unbelievable. People were amazed that the Rossion Q1 was in the $100,000 range. They expected a car with such exotic styling , rarity, fabulous fit and finish combined with mind blowing performance to be two to five times the price. Call or email us to schedule a test ride at our new world headquarters on the I-95 in Ft Lauderdale/Pompano Beach Florida The sports car world's best kept automotive secret is soon to be featured in Road and Track , Car and Driver and Autoweek. The Rossion Q1 is featured on the cover of the November Robb Report

Best Regards,

Dean Rosen

Rossion Automotive

Toll: 866-612-6625

Tel: 954788 1000

www.rossioncars.com <http://www.rossioncars.com/>

[email protected]

920 SW 2nd Place

Pompano Beach Fl 33069