WTB: E55

skinny

A buddy of mine is looking into a 2003+ E55 preferably in white. He is open to the different options. Thanks!!!

White is hard to find, plenty of black and silver out there. low to mid $20Ks.

GL.

I haven't seen any 03+ E55's for in the low to mid 20's even with very high mileage. Are you thinking the non AMG E series?

I"m looking to get rid of my 05 C230 and get into an E55 myself. I will say, however, my C230 is white and it is by far the most difficult color to keep clean IMO. I had a solid black truck before and that didn't even compare. They do look fantastic when clean though!

I had a dealer offer me a 05 E55 with 50k miles for $26k just last week. That may be a bit high in the "mid" section, but I think it's quite applicable. It was a (I think) Pewter car with a two tone grey interior.... BLEGH

Damn. I guess i'm just going off of what I've seen on cars.com and autotrader. If I can get out of my C230 without getting raped too bad, i'd like to pick one of these up.

I must agree that white is hard to find. I seem to run into the same white one posted on various sites. He may just have to settle for a more common color. Thank you guys for the help!