"The Rumor" Broke back Gallardo!

I got a few emails from some guys on this site letting me know which Gallardo of mine had a problem. They both stated that they heard it was a Spyder that we just TT' ed that was at a rally run for "exoticsrally.com" in NY and that it was on the way back to Underground Racing because it did not make it far on that cruise after having some kind of engine damage.

Allan, I guess this might be what you were talking about. I'm sorry to inform you but that is not a car that we have done. We have not finished our first spyder Gallardo at this time. So there is NO WAY that this is our Gallardo.

Now, does anyone know who's Gallardo this might be so that we can put this rumor to rest about it being a Underground Racing Gallardo?

Thanks, Kevin

Owner is a member here and last thing he needs is a pissing match over the unfortunate incident.

The car is already at Heffner's and Jason is figuring out what the cause of the problem was.

It would be most appreciated not to turn this into a playing card in any of your online battles as everyone realizes highly tuned cars break more often and JH is handling the situation like a true gentleman. Thanks.

Owner is a member here and last thing he needs is a pissing match over the unfortunate incident.

The car is already at Heffner's and Jason is figuring out what the cause of the problem was.

I think an apology is in order to a certain tuner. Such false allegations can hurt a business.

Oppps......... Allan, let me guess.... this was not the car you were talking about?????? :eusa_naughty: Thanks for wasting everyones time on your sinceless thread. Next time get your facts straight!

Broke back Gallardo? That was a cheap shot, and thanks for setting the record straight about UGR once again. You are a classless act. Thread closed!!

edit:

Dumbass, did you miss Heffner's reply in the other thread?

"As much as I hate to say it, we experienced an engine related issue with a recent build. What matters is how it is handled and that the appropraite measures are taken to ensure that your customer is ultimately satisfied and that doesn't happen often."

I got a few emails from some guys on this site letting me know which Gallardo of mine had a problem. They both stated that they heard it was a Spyder that we just TT' ed that was at a rally run for "exoticsrally.com" in NY and that it was on the way back to Underground Racing because it did not make it far on that cruise after having some kind of engine damage.

Allan, I guess this might be what you were talking about. I'm sorry to inform you but that is not a car that we have done. We have not finished our first spyder Gallardo at this time. So there is NO WAY that this is our Gallardo.

Now, does anyone know who's Gallardo this might be so that we can put this rumor to rest about it being a Underground Racing Gallardo?

Thanks, Kevin

Nice try at turning things around dumbass. In no way, shape or form, was this car to EVER be confused with your POS.