FORD=Goofy ass company!!

CARTOON

669Mustang_wagon.jpg

Detroit -- Today Ford announced that after over four decades of selling the Mustang as a two door coupe 2+2, they will offer the new 2006 Mustang in a wagon body style. In a highly controversial move, Ford justified this choice saying that it would provide competition to Dodge's unchallenged Magnum sport wagon. Ford also mentioned that this Mustang wagon might even find it's way overseas. Available are the regular coupes 4.0L SOHC 16-valve V6 and 4.6L SOHC 24-valve V8 engines. Transmission choices also resemble the coupes with either a 5-speed manual or automatic. Base prices have not yet been announced, but expect a 5-speed V8 to retail somewhere around 26,000. While not exactly trumping the Magnum in power, it definately provides a stronger argument with the price.

Looks terrible to me.And i don t think its only b/c wagons are not my cup of tea :roll:

whats up with the companies bringing back station wagons? i thought everyone hates station wagons? wow i cant wait to see ford fail cause i hate mustangs...

Ford would never do that to their heritage/longest running vehicle, especially with the fan base the Mustang has (I know, I know...not here)