Just picked up a new car...

MHaynes772

So I just picked up 09 BMW X6, the twin turbo V8 one about 3 weeks ago. Love the car. I know a lot of people are back and forth on the looks and stuff, but it's awesome. Handles just like a car, and surprisingly very well. I was messing around the other day and took a loop around exit at about 65mph with it in sport mode. It's also very quick. I might hook the vBox up to it soon and see what kind of times it does stock.

Also, just talked to Dinan today and they're looking for a development car. I'm thinking of send my car off to them for software, exhaust, and suspension development. I know you get the software for free, exhaust I think you get half off, and still talking about the suspension stuff. Anyway, they expect around 100hp gain and 80-125tq gain just from the software. So that would put it around 500hp and 575tq. Just speculation right now. Anyway, it should definitely be badass then. It already moves!

I'll get pictures up sooner or later, just too busy right now.

Love those cars!

What color did you get it in? I didn't know the V8 was out yet D:

I got Black on Black. I don't think the TTV8 has been out too long.

PICS!!! NICE CHOICE

I'll get some as soon as this 0 degree weather moves out and get it detailed next week. It's a very different looking vehicle but I love it so far. I think I'll love it even more with the Dinan package.

I got Black on Black. I don't think the TTV8 has been out too long.

I'll get some as soon as this 0 degree weather moves out and get it detailed next week. It's a very different looking vehicle but I love it so far. I think I'll love it even more with the Dinan package.

Friend has a black on black and the thing is awesome. I love the seat material personally, good alternative to when leather is too cold at -20. her brother takes out the car to the clubs sometimes and circles around the front a few times so all the girls see him. :eusa_wall: :icon_mrgreen:

I criticized these cars/suvs when they first came out, I wasn't sure about the purpose and the looks were sketchy to me. Now I see one riding around town often and it is really growing on me, I could see myself driving one. Congrats!

cool car Matt! :eusa_dance:

Appreciate it man.

:iamwithstupid:

Been there done that, NEVER again!

Love the X6 Matt, looks very nice.

Thanks man.

Well, it seems as though some bastard in California got to Dinan before me for the free software stuff. So now I gotta pay for it. Oh well, hopefully in a few months the stuff will be available.

Got some seat time in the 3.0 the other day and that thing was a blast! I can't imagine how amazing your model is :o

It really is amazing how little it feels like you're in a SUV other than the ride height