crazy custom lotus on ebay ...

Lamborghinikid

Someone had way to much time on there hands ! I actualy think the wheels look real good on the car but man whats up with the spider and the sub between the seats ? If anyone actualy knows where this car is at please peel the "jegs" sticker off the side asap !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...ssPageName=WDVW

Hmmm, hes done somewhat something that i have wanted to do...but, the spider is too much, and i also question the REAL quality of the car when a man actually puts Jegs stickers and NOS stickers for public display. Also APC seats are cheap ass Pep boys crap.Also, a 150 wet shot on a 4 banger? :axe:

If i were to buy it, id have to delete the spider, and jegs stickers, change that aweful steering wheel. Anyone in Illinios to look at this shitbomb?

I know, when you first click on it you say man thats kind of cool. Then you look close and you see alot of what was he thinking. The color scheme looks good but he needed to keep it a little more simple. That Jegs sticker is too much for me to take ! The yellow with those wheels looks cool though.

little bit to far across the state for me to go look. and doesn't look that special, more on the edge of ricerish. and having a sub that close to your head can't help your hearing.

Wheels look good, rest of the car is a different story - what the hell was he thinking :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: