$12,000 Urraco 300 on ebay

Peter K

Hey Peter .... I can post a picture of my exhaust on this forum...This is a shot of the stebro with a aircraft aluminum ceramic coating. The only thing that bothers me is how the left side is lower than the right side...if I were to do it again I would have made that adjustment...as it was when the exhaust went to coating we missed the hight problem and when mounted it showed up. In all the Stebro is a great sound and is louder than the Ansa.

Cheers

Glenn

post-5460-1238190148_thumb.jpg

Love those stacks!

the 300 on ebay looks a lot rougher than the one you got for less.

I feel there is no guideline for pricing on these baby bulls.

there is no ceiling and there is no bottom.

Let it be known, I did not buy that 11,300 Urraco BUT I never told anyone that I contacted he seller after the auction and was told the winning bidder was having big trouble coming up with the funds. I told him that I will buy the car if he fails to come through. But he came through......I think.

I guess 2 Urracos are better than one. Yes?

Glen is that thing fixed finally??

Looks good

Mike

Glen is that thing fixed finally??

Looks good

Mike

Are those stacks custom made or are they available? I suppose if you got caught in the rain those would not be good to have.

Yes Mike it is ......had the cam lightly seize last year....tor down ....fixed...then other side cam had oil passage block...starve a lifter bucket...break the lifter bucket....replaced lifter bucket...reshimed...took cam out and cleaned ....flushed oil again...now running nice. Those stacks are custom machined from a guy in Germany...think it was about 400.00 and the best part is the nice stainless mesh on the tops...they are pressed on so will not come off.

Glenn