WTB/WTT: 2003 Aston Martin Vanquish for Gallardo

achilles99

Well, after switching to a 2003 Aston Martin Vanquish (backseat option for kid) and finding out that my wife and kid preferred riding in a larger car, I'm going to get rid of the Aston and get back into a Gallardo!

Planning to sell or trade into dealership, but thought it would be worth a shot to see if someone wanted to trade?

Aston is black/gray interior 2+2, Linn Stereo option, heated seats, etc. $250k MSRP after options. Let me know!

• 3 months later...
Well, after switching to a 2003 Aston Martin Vanquish (backseat option for kid) and finding out that my wife and kid preferred riding in a larger car, I'm going to get rid of the Aston and get back into a Gallardo!

Planning to sell or trade into dealership, but thought it would be worth a shot to see if someone wanted to trade?

Aston is black/gray interior 2+2, Linn Stereo option, heated seats, etc. $250k MSRP after options. Let me know!

you can contact me at [email protected] with detaila sand pics of your car

you can contact me at [email protected] with detaila sand pics of your car

Car sold a few weeks ago, but I'm still looking for a Gallardo. PM me your specs and asking price if you are looking to sell. Thanks!