That $11,300 Urraco

Peter K

It's been on several time at $20,000. Now it's starting low, may be an opportunity IF he's come to realize that most people know what he paid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lamborghini...A1%7C240%3A1318

It's been on several time at $20,000. Now it's starting low, may be an opportunity IF he's come to realize that most people know what he paid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lamborghini...A1%7C240%3A1318

Ah, come on Peter, just buy it and get it over with -- you know you want another one. :-)

Ha! Bidding ended at $12,850.

• 5 months later...

hello my name is markus, i am new to this forum.....

i am looking for a urraco for restauration, haanyone pictures from this urraco action on ebay???

thanks !!!

You may want to consider a completed car.

My guess is that an Uracco, is not going to be inexpensive to restore. At the end of the day, it will probably be much more economically beneficial, to buy the best car you can locate.

It is not easy to buy a project, and turn around and get your money back (the cost of the restoration and donor car), after you have completed the entire restoration.

You may want to consider a completed car.

My guess is that an Uracco, is not going to be inexpensive to restore. At the end of the day, it will probably be much more economically beneficial, to buy the best car you can locate.

It is not easy to buy a project, and turn around and get your money back (the cost of the restoration and donor car), after you have completed the entire restoration.

all correct

any urraco project is a bad move financially ... it would be fun and all, but you will spend more than the car is worth in the end...:(

• 2 weeks later...

i know a restoration could be expensive, but i am a mechanic an i can do all the work by myself, shure the parts ar expensive too, but i have time to search and wait, i look for a good restoration basic, in the last time i see some cars, but i am always to late to buy..... :-(