Daily Driver ?

cborgrx

Although not a daily driver, we have put 41,000km on it since we bought it in 12/05. Many more in the first two years than lately. Still love to drive it but getting harder to take time off for the long road trips we used to take.

Although not a daily driver, we have put 41,000km on it since we bought it in 12/05. Many more in the first two years than lately. Still love to drive it but getting harder to take time off for the long road trips we used to take.

Dear Lamborghinisti,

Hmmm.....what's cooler?

Someone driving their Diablo as a daily driver...or...

A CHICK driving a Diablo as a daily driver!!!

....yeah.....that's cool!!!

Shamile

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Cars are great on the highway, drove mine across the country once. I drive it whenever I feel like it, rain or shine. I was informed by a local club member that, at around 35k miles, my car was ready for the scrapheap right before he asked if I'd sell it. Hellfire and brimstone weather I take the F250.

LL

Cars are great on the highway, drove mine across the country once. I drive it whenever I feel like it, rain or shine. I was informed by a local club member that, at around 35k miles, my car was ready for the scrapheap right before he asked if I'd sell it. Hellfire and brimstone weather I take the F250.

LL

Sheeesh. I feel bad for any person who owns a Diablo and doesn't get to take it out to enjoy it. I bought my Diablo in June and have already put 4k miles on it.

I couldn't imagine just letting it sit.

The people that worry about resale value; ask yourself this........

Would you rather buy a car from someone who just put 10k miles on in the last 2 years or someone who put on 1000?

No way would I touch the 1000 mile car.

Sheeesh. I feel bad for any person who owns a Diablo and doesn't get to take it out to enjoy it. I bought my Diablo in June and have already put 4k miles on it.

I couldn't imagine just letting it sit.

The people that worry about resale value; ask yourself this........

Would you rather buy a car from someone who just put 10k miles on in the last 2 years or someone who put on 1000?

No way would I touch the 1000 mile car.

I would in a heart beat, but we've already beat that topic to death.