LP560-4 Check enjine light

First

Yes hard to see but if you look in at the engine from the right hand side look at the back of the intack in between the last two intack runners (tubes) and you should see the #. No not all early cars had fuel pump issues just some if Lambo knows what Vin # they arent saying but hopfull all is good with you car know.

Hey Jeff, I still couldn't locate them. If you look from behind the enjine its on the right hand side? And you said intake runners, I dont quite understand what they are? I could see the two air filter boxes and I could see on the bottom the extractors coming out. Dont see any intake pipes? You would have to stand on the right hand side of the car from the right? (On US cars, the passenger side?)

You have a picture of something? All I could see are the enjine black plenum and its sides and the lower portion of the car where the spark leads lead to the spark plugs. On the bottoms are the exhaust extractors. Is it towards the centre of the enjine looking from the rear or is it at the right side of the enjine? Could you help me out. Thanks..

• 1 month later...

Just an update. Trouble starts here:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...&pid=632578

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...&pid=633308

Got really fed up with the whole thing and just went ahead and bought my own Laras system and found out the issue.

Within the intake manifolds, there are flaps to regulate the airflow for the direct injection. So the sensor/driver to control the flaps are two small black tab like looking potentiometers. This is absent for all earlier G's including the Superleg.

To reach the potentiometer, you had to take out the intake manifold as the sensors mounted right in front of the enjine block squeezing in right behind the firewall. P2014 is the right bank while P2019 is the left bank. Just thought I would share my experience so anyone got hit with the same code now knows how to fix it. The faulty sensor that I had on the right bank looks rusted and might have been due to the car sitting too long at the port? Also of note, all the throttle body and intake manifold cylinder gaskets in the LP560 are made of green rubber. This is superb as you do not need to install new gasket everytime you take out or move the throttle or intake manifold. As per earlier G's I understand metal gaskets are used which you will be forced to install new gaskets otherwise risking the car of leaking air. Heres some photo of the potentiometer, intake manifold being taken out and my mechanic diagnosing the car using the Laras.

Finally! It felt good to have ZERO DTC on the car now. And the laptop really does wonder btw! You can practically do anything. Rgds

Now I got this fixed, I can go on to mods :)

16092009341.jpg

16092009344.jpg

16092009351.jpg

16092009345.jpg

16092009339.jpg

07092009324.jpg

07092009323.jpg

07092009325.jpg

19092009352.jpg

Why don't you leave this poor car alone.

Sounds like the car wasn't leaving HIM alone.

But now with the Tubi exhaust, you will probably get CELs again!

Nope no cels. Must be a US car thing since you guys have much tougher emission control. Same shxt on the R35 GTR, you dont get CELs on the JDM car but get heaps of it on the USDM car.