WTB: Lambo

countach_lambo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you find one in good shape at that price, DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! BUY IT!

I am curious, how did you come up with that price point?

Usually, at that price you will need to put some $$$$$$ into it. Parts are becoming more difficult on the CT and starting to become scarce for the DIablo. Prices on parts have risen drastically. And, you will need to find someone to work on these cars that is competent (unless you can do it yourself).

Best of luck.

If you find one in good shape at that price, DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! BUY IT!

I am curious, how did you come up with that price point?

Usually, at that price you will need to put some $$$$$$ into it. Parts are becoming more difficult on the CT and starting to become scarce for the DIablo. Prices on parts have risen drastically. And, you will need to find someone to work on these cars that is competent (unless you can do it yourself).

Best of luck.

A guy from ferrari chat said that his friends just bought a 91 from Lambo of Las Vegas and the 92 in San Jose, NorCal. And both were just bought their about a month ago $ 55k each. T hey're in MINT condition. One of them is already has new clutch and fully service done. And I missed out on one that was for 60k

and had all service paper work and all the stuff the needed to be fixed was.

A guy from ferrari chat said that his friends just bought a 91 from Lambo of Las Vegas and the 92 in San Jose, NorCal. And both were just bought their about a month ago $ 55k each. T hey're in MINT condition. One of them is already has new clutch and fully service done. And I missed out on one that was for 60k

and had all service paper work and all the stuff the needed to be fixed was.

do you have the link to this post, or have pictures of these "mint" Diablos? And not just one, but two "mint" Diablos.

do you have the link to this post, or have pictures of these "mint" Diablos? And not just one, but two "mint" Diablos.

No I dont Tony2ta was the one telling me about them from ferrari chat.

I am skeptical. If we are talking retail, these prices are at least $20K below market value, and if they are mint (I have never seen a mint Diablo that needed nothing) they would be even more below market value. And to top it off, two were purchased within the same time frame at the same price, and both in mint condition.

I would need to see proof.

I am skeptical. If we are talking retail, these prices are at least $20K below market value, and if they are mint (I have never seen a mint Diablo that needed nothing) they would be even more below market value. And to top it off, two were purchased within the same time frame at the same price, and both in mint condition.

I would need to see proof.

Me too. I guess Tony2ta just took him out of the market. I don't know why people do that. You will probably miss out on some good buys while you figure out you have been "low balled". A 60k Diablo needs 20k worth of work, and then you could have bought a nice one for 80k all ready to go.

Me too. I guess Tony2ta just took him out of the market. I don't know why people do that. You will probably miss out on some good buys while you figure out you have been "low balled". A 60k Diablo needs 20k worth of work, and then you could have bought a nice one for 80k all ready to go.

Im just trying to find one since the market is down before it goes up where I can even touch them.

Almost had a 85 Countach for $25K then a guy bid againest us we stopped bidding at $64k. And the car had a Salavage title need repainted and an engine out needed to be done. Im not worried about putting

money into it if I can get it for a right price.

Im just trying to find one since the market is down before it goes up where I can even touch them.

Almost had a 85 Countach for $25K then a guy bid againest us we stopped bidding at $64k. And the car had a Salavage title need repainted and an engine out needed to be done. Im not worried about putting

money into it if I can get it for a right price.

you didnt almost win shit.

you didnt almost win shit.

So are you saying $25 was to much. It to hard to find a Countach without those ulgy ass bumpers on them. And the salvage title was because a bicycle hit it. Plus Im not trying to get a Lamb to resale because seems like thats what everyone thinks about. Your going to be upside down and never sale it for what you got in it.

I dont care Im not going to sale it.

I have bid on a lot of stuff in auctions, and somethings I was out bid on. Your max bid was $64K. You cant figure out you didnt almost win the car? Value of anything is based on what people are willing to pay, you were willing to pay to little for what someone wanted to pay more than you.

I have bid on a lot of stuff in auctions, and somethings I was out bid on. Your max bid was $64K. You cant figure out you didnt almost win the car? Value of anything is based on what people are willing to pay, you were willing to pay to little for what someone wanted to pay more than you.

But if you look at it like that. People are trying to sale there cars for they think its worth not what others think its worth and thats why they are not selling.

General rule is if you get a stinking good deal on a Lambo, the upfront costs is going to be more than made up on repair/restoration costs. Still, I wish you luck finding what you want and I hope you don't get taken for a ride.

General rule is if you get a stinking good deal on a Lambo, the upfront costs is going to be more than made up on repair/restoration costs. Still, I wish you luck finding what you want and I hope you don't get taken for a ride.

Thank you and will post as soon as I get something

So are you saying $25 was to much. It to hard to find a Countach without those ulgy ass bumpers on them. And the salvage title was because a bicycle hit it. Plus Im not trying to get a Lamb to resale because seems like thats what everyone thinks about. Your going to be upside down and never sale it for what you got in it.

I dont care Im not going to sale it.

I call BS. An $80k car is not salvaged because a bicycle hits it, even if the rider were Topcarbon at full sprint. I don't question your motivation for trying to find a CT while the market is down, but it's not down that far. My old CT that burned down sold for more than that at auction in the current market.

This is a $25k CT:

36c1_1.jpg

I call BS. An $80k car is not salvaged because a bicycle hits it, even if the rider were Topcarbon at full sprint. I don't question your motivation for trying to find a CT while the market is down, but it's not down that far. My old CT that burned down sold for more than that at auction in the current market.

This is a $25k CT:

post-80-1251154059_thumb.jpg

Here is the car and the car fax was with it http://www.lp112.com/Lambo/Detail.asp?Mode...9C00500ELA12668

which car is it?

You post two links with two different cars

No I didnt same car. After it was wreck they painted it white and did a shity job on it. You could still see white

showing threw and had runs all over it. Which a paint job is easy to do and someone needs shot for the crap

they did on that car.