WTB: Lambo

countach_lambo

No I didnt same car. After it was wreck they painted it white and did a shity job on it. You could still see white

showing threw and had runs all over it. Which a paint job is easy to do and someone needs shot for the crap

they did on that car.

So, after they painted it white after the wreck, white was showing through the white? Your comment makes 100% no sense.

Your comment that a paint job is easy to do shows your ignorance. Painting these cars is exteemly difficult. TO do the job right, costs major dollars and lots of time.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, after they painted it white after the wreck, white was showing through the white? Your comment makes 100% no sense.

Your comment that a paint job is easy to do shows your ignorance. Painting these cars is exteemly difficult. TO do the job right, costs major dollars and lots of time.

Sorry about that it was white they painted it black but you could still see white showing threw

No your wrong painting one of these cars would be easy. And wouldnt cost anymore then any other car.

No your wrong painting one of these cars would be easy. And wouldnt cost anymore then any other car.

wow. I wish you luck, you need it.

Guest skokos
Dont need luck I have been painting over 12 years cars and jets.

So has Macco. Doesnt mean I would have them paint a countach :rolleyes:

So has Macco. Doesnt mean I would have them paint a countach :rolleyes:

I can paint sorry that you cant. For some reason you guys think if it says Lamborghini only gods can work on them. Come down to it they are just a car thats it. So get it out of your head and try to work them yourself

dont be scared.

Guest skokos
I can paint sorry that you cant. For some reason you guys think if it says Lamborghini only gods can work on them. Come down to it they are just a car thats it. So get it out of your head and try to work them yourself

dont be scared.

You sir, Are an idiot.

Please paint your hypothetical $25,000 countach. Then come back here and please post the car information so it may be red flagged by every notable car collector,enthusiast, and boy racer.

I applaud your tenacity :eusa_clap: even the mentally deficient get the ball in the cup once and a while.

P.S SWEET signature Randy

Right now you have a kit car budget. If you want to buy a real Lamborghini in good shape expect to spend more than $50-$60,000. So far you showed us that you can buy junk for $50-$60g's

You sir, Are an idiot.

Please paint your hypothetical $25,000 countach. Then come back here and please post the car information so it may be red flagged by every notable car collector,enthusiast, and boy racer.

I applaud your tenacity :eusa_clap: even the mentally deficient get the ball in the cup once and a while.

P.S SWEET signature Randy

Once you become an adult then we can talk.

Right now you have a kit car budget. If you want to buy a real Lamborghini in good shape expect to spend more than $50-$60,000. So far you showed us that you can buy junk for $50-$60g's

Just because there are some Countach that havent been took care of doesnt mean they shouldnt be restored

So how is your car selling. Wait you still have it.

who has one, and who is still dreaming Douche.

You Jaguar driving homo :icon_thumleft:

Dude, you are living beyond your means. You are aiming for a budget car in the hopes that it has 'just been serviced', 'needs nothing' simply because the seller said that. Do yourself a favor, do your homework, don't rush into anything, save up, and buy the right car. Not some bootleg car from some schiester auction site.

The reality is you should be thanking us for saving you from making a $50,000 mistake. Because when you buy that Countach that was totaled by a Schwinn, I think you are going to find that you are going to have to BUY your way out of the car.

Think about it man...If the owner of this black car that you could see the white through only spent $500 at Macco to repaint it. Imagine how much they spent to make the structural and body repairs correct! :rolleyes:

Dude, you are living beyond your means. You are aiming for a budget car in the hopes that it has 'just been serviced', 'needs nothing' simply because the seller said that. Do yourself a favor, do your homework, don't rush into anything, save up, and buy the right car. Not some bootleg car from some schiester auction site.

The reality is you should be thanking us for saving you from making a $50,000 mistake. Because when you buy that Countach that was totaled by a Schwinn, I think you are going to find that you are going to have to BUY your way out of the car.

Think about it man...If the owner of this black car that you could see the white through only spent $500 at Macco to repaint it. Imagine how much they spent to make the structural and body repairs correct! :rolleyes:

Thank you. See is a reasonable guy. And that car is gone. I do understand to get a really good Countach you need to spend aleast $100k. But if you buy one for $50 and put $50 into it want is the difference.

Thank you. See is a reasonable guy. And that car is gone. I do understand to get a really good Countach you need to spend aleast $100k. But if you buy one for $50 and put $50 into it want is the difference.

Why go through the headache of fixing junk. Its very hard on getting parts for the older Lambos. Save your money, and buy a Lambo in good shape. It will be worth it.

Why go through the headache of fixing junk. Its very hard on getting parts for the older Lambos. Save your money, and buy a Lambo in good shape. It will be worth it.

Its hard to find them without that stupid looking U.S. bumber on them.