Lm002 V Lm002 Americana

donnie

Whats the main cons in going with the standard over the americana?

Thinking of getting out of the H1 Alpha and into a LM - just need to get to grips with the differences.

Thanks

You can get parts for a hummer.

LM owners can speak up, but I have been hearing a lot of LM parts are no longer available. If they are LM specific or Lamborghini specific, and you find them, they will cost you.

Google "LM002" and you can check out a couple "Top Gear" clips. You won't be climbing walls or scaling rock piles in the LM unless I am mistaken.

I thought about buying the H1 and LM at different times, and looked at each in person. The LM is surprisingly small when seen in person. I thought it was going to be huge, but it is similar to a Mid size SUV (Ford Explorer... maybe even a little smaller). The interior is very nice in the LM and you sit a normal distance from you passengers.

These are my impressions from kicking tires. Owners should be able to give you more detailed info.

The LM002 Americana is fuel injected and the others are carborated.

Also the finishes on the LM002 Americana are better, speaking from being an owner of LM002/Americana.

Just installed new tires and parts may be hard to find, but have found any part needed.

The LM002 sits lower than the HM and has better body style.