'04 Arancio Borealis Gallardo Photoshoot

Webb

beautiful shots. very artistic! what kind of hardware are you using?

Canon 5D MKII with a handful of L-series lenses, Lightroom 2.2 and Photoshop CS4.

Thanks.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

feels fantastic to see my first ever exotic(literally) be in the most incredible shots ever! Well done.

Feels fantastic to have my first ever exotic (literally) Be in the most incredible shots ever!

feels fantastic to see my first ever exotic(literally) be in the most incredible shots ever! Well done.

:iamwithstupid: (Literally)

I dont care one bit for the ass (rear bumper, way too busy)of the this car but ALL other angles are great!! stunning!!! pics and color correction! :drunk:

I dont care one bit for the ass (rear bumper, way too busy)of the this car but ALL other angles are great!! stunning!!! pics and color correction! :drunk:

Some men are "ass" men and like more in the "trunk".....lol and some just dont.

When i bought the car I was not sure about the rear either. But, the more I looked at it, the more I liked it. Now I prefer the painted rear defuser over the black. Its all in taste.

But, your right about one thing....the pics are stunning.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, you found the thread! I haven't checked back in quite some time, so excuse the late response. But now the trio of owners have seen the series that I worked so hard on, so I'm pumped you like the photos so much! . :)

Those are some really great pictures! Your website looks great as well. I can't wait till I have some time to peruse it more!

Regarding the car itself: It looks fantastic! Is the orange in the interior all custom as far as the center console? And painting the covers under the headlights is something very minor, but I think the results are pretty incredible!

Bello! All around!