flashing brake light

sohail

my car drove fine last time i took it out. it is a 2004 e gear gallardo with 6700 miles

i havent driven it in about 1.5 months.

the car wont start. no engine turnover.

the word brake is flashing.

i took the compartment out to examine and found 2 loose clear rubber tubes not connected to anything.

i have no idea where they go. the fluid level does not appear to be low.

also, my car does not recognize my key (?because of my fiddling)

anyone know how to reset?

help!

First it sounds like you battery is dead.

If battery dead remote wont work and car wont start.

Flashing brake is low brake fluid leavl but if battery dead this to can cause radome lights as ECU do not have enough power to think.

The clear hoses prob go to the windshiald base drain tubes they go on a nipple just above brake resuvor. If down by battery and small my also be battery vent tubes that did not get used when battery was replaced at one point in time.

The G has 2 loose clear tubes sitting on the floorpan by the battery, under the trunk insert. 2 more, somewhat larger ones hanging out underneath car, at about the front firewall position. This is normal.

First it sounds like you battery is dead.

If battery dead remote wont work and car wont start.

Flashing brake is low brake fluid leavl but if battery dead this to can cause radome lights as ECU do not have enough power to think.

The clear hoses prob go to the windshiald base drain tubes they go on a nipple just above brake resuvor. If down by battery and small my also be battery vent tubes that did not get used when battery was replaced at one point in time.

thank you

when is the OC lambo dealership opening up?

there is a recall on my 04 gallardo--i heard it was something minor. are you able to do that with the servicing we discussed on a prior occasion?

The G has 2 loose clear tubes sitting on the floorpan by the battery, under the trunk insert. 2 more, somewhat larger ones hanging out underneath car, at about the front firewall position. This is normal.

Like I said two small one by the battery were for the vent tubes for stock battery not used when battery replaced.

Th 2 bigger ones go th the drain nipples for the plastic shroud at base of windshiald.

If the two other ones are black they go thru the belly pan and are the drain tubes for the a/c system. If they are clear the they go to the nipple for windshiald base drain.

thank you

when is the OC lambo dealership opening up?

there is a recall on my 04 gallardo--i heard it was something minor. are you able to do that with the servicing we discussed on a prior occasion?

It depends on which updates they are. If they dont need parts I can do them for N/C with the service, might be able to work something with the other ones. Send me a PM.

Still trying to get thru all the BS so we still dont have a date for when the dealer will reopen SRY.