Anyone here own or owned a BENYLEY ARNAGE T ???

s420merc

I was offered a 2006 Bentley Arnage T at a very good price which is part of an estate that is being sold off.

Has anyone on here owned one that can comment of service costs and how reliable the cars are i am thinking of

picking it up for a weekend car it has about 11k miles on it now and was last serviced about 8 months ago.

Please post any experiences u have had with this car.

They are about as good as any Bentley really. Shits expensive to fix but rare to have major problems. Overall, the service and repairs of that car will match the percentage of service and repairs on a regular car of good quality.

No major problems with my T. A few quirks, but thats just Bentley. You will find that there are a lot of BMW parts on the car. Over all a fun car to drive.

No major problems with my T. A few quirks, but thats just Bentley. You will find that there are a lot of BMW parts on the car. Over all a fun car to drive.

How many miles do u put on your car what are ur running costs i never owned a Bentley all my service costs come from owning MB and BMW's so is a Bentley close are are we talking Ferrari and Lambo prices for service on a Arnage T

How many miles do u put on your car what are ur running costs i never owned a Bentley all my service costs come from owning MB and BMW's so is a Bentley close are are we talking Ferrari and Lambo prices for service on a Arnage T

I've owned a Bentley Arnage R and my running costs were similar to those of a s-class benz.

Great car. Again...Expensive to fix outside of warranty!!! Only problems that I had was a window malfunction and a small oil leak. Both Fixed under warranty.

I had an Arnage R as well and it never needed anything except regular maint. As for the 06, this 05 car was on ebay a few weeks back for an 80k buy it now which was a steal. The dealer that bought it has it listed for 99k. This car has the level 2 option as well as mulliner. I don't know what your idea of a great deal is but this might give you a ballpark to be in.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FL-GARAGE-K...d=p4506.c0.m245

Its not my only dd, but it gets driven quite a bit. I have a in house mechanic so I save on the labor. If you take it to any Bentley dealer your going to pay exotic rate prices, which I think now are around $170 an hour. Parts prices will range depending on what part you need.

I dont drive it like a typical Bentley owner. I drag race it and 300 ft burnouts every chance I get and its still very reliable. You should be happy with the car.

Guest skokos

If you dont buy it post some details if its a good deal!?

What are the colors?