Top Gear S14 E3

Saleenfan

Sorry guys I had a buddies wedding that I was in this last weekend and then on Sunday i separated my shoulder (again) playing football so that took me out of commission all day Sunday so I just got back home. its uploading now and should be done in about 2.5-3 hours.

Thanks for the update! Sorry to hear about your injury though....that sucks. I've been going crazy wanting to see the new episode. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the update! Sorry to hear about your injury though....that sucks. I've been going crazy wanting to see the new episode. Looking forward to it.

:iamwithstupid: sorry to hear about ur shoulder..

This is the first time I can remember being really, really bored by a Top Gear episode. The 550-2 footage was nice, but Hammond isn't really the guy to offer any startling insights into the driving experience.

As for the Lancias - TG's already produced some excellent segments on the world's worst cars with the British Leyland and Commie car episodes, this didn't really compare and just felt stale. I also have a hard time sympathising with "but they're so pretty!" when Lancia's most iconic car, the Stratos, looks like a shoddy replica Miura that's been driven at 100mph into the back of an Urraco then given a truly epic beating with the ugly stick. Ugly tree, in fact. Or ugly rainforest.

I think it was a joke.... He had said he wanted to buy it solely for the stripe and especially when Jeremy told him the interior has the striped seats and how the stripe goes inside the car when the seats were a solid color and the audio interface represented the middle stripe. Later in the end of last season, they had said he wanted the new z4 and would trade his boxster for it when they did the cool wall. Wonder if that actually happened though?

Well I watched it in HD(As well as Most eposides).

It's great, I always wanted to know how Lancia won so many WRCs in the old days.

But I felt that the last bit replica testing and Stig Power Lap Time was unecessary.

It would be perfect eposide if the stig actually did a lap in the LP550!!

Is LP550 faster than a F430 SC?

I'm amazed they barely had any LP550 action! Driving back and forth around town was kinda lame. The Lancia part wasn't bad but the end with the kit car was useless IMO.

I'm amazed they barely had any LP550 action! Driving back and forth around town was kinda lame. The Lancia part wasn't bad but the end with the kit car was useless IMO.

Hammond drives the LP550 in the new Top Gear DVD.