Murcielago Owners Manual / Service Manual on CD or PDF?

achilles99

My owners manual has coffee all over it, and I haven't had luck finding it on PDF. Does anyone have it or know where I could get it? How about the service manuals on PDF? Thanks!

So far on PDF format we have the Gallardo guides and that's it. If you do find a PDF service manual, or a cdrom we can archive, keep us posted!!

So far on PDF format we have the Gallardo guides and that's it. If you do find a PDF service manual, or a cdrom we can archive, keep us posted!!

Please let me know where I can find the 2004 Gallardo Manual in PDF. I bought a 6 spd gallardo and was messing around with the onboard computer and set the speed alarm and now I can't figure out how to reset it without the manual. Thanks!

Please let me know where I can find the 2004 Gallardo Manual in PDF. I bought a 6 spd gallardo and was messing around with the onboard computer and set the speed alarm and now I can't figure out how to reset it without the manual. Thanks!

Not sure if this has how to do it:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...anual&st=20

My owners manual has coffee all over it, and I haven't had luck finding it on PDF. Does anyone have it or know where I could get it? How about the service manuals on PDF? Thanks!

Try this one , I bought it . A bargain .

http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/707...ir-manual-2002-

Awesome, I'm downloading it now.

The Gallardo version is free at the link I gave above.

4xchamp - do you know if the owner's manual can be found anywhere?

Lambo dealer about $150 . I bought a spare , took a week .

Guys,

I have the 2006 Gallardo owners manual in stock $125.00 to my Lambo brothers.

I also have all Murcielago owners manuals from 2002 - 2009 and all variants, i even have Chinese if you want, prices vary, we now have stock of the 2005 - 2008 Gallardo & Murcielago workshop repair manual. The ones you see floating around on the torrent sites and what not are only good for the 2002 - 2004 cars and miss many pages.

$100.00 for the disk, either model. Can send sample pages to those that want.

The owners manuals are 100% factory original, not in PDF.

400012003N_1_.jpg

418012003AK_1_.jpg

• 4 years later...

How are you Limey. I need a OEM 2004 Lamborghini Owners Manual and Service Manual. Can you please quote me your best price. Thanks so much--Brock.

Guys,

I have the 2006 Gallardo owners manual in stock $125.00 to my Lambo brothers.

I also have all Murcielago owners manuals from 2002 - 2009 and all variants, i even have Chinese if you want, prices vary, we now have stock of the 2005 - 2008 Gallardo & Murcielago workshop repair manual. The ones you see floating around on the torrent sites and what not are only good for the 2002 - 2004 cars and miss many pages.

$100.00 for the disk, either model. Can send sample pages to those that want.

The owners manuals are 100% factory original, not in PDF.