FS: 2005 Gallardo

Lamborghini_SF

Hi everyone,

A good friend of mine is thinking about selling his 2005 Gallardo.

The car has a complete service history, one owner & is in mint beautiful condition.

The car had 1,515 miles before he went for a quick drive today.

He is looking for approx. $120,000.00 for the car but is willing to talk & work with serious buyers.

I really can't stress how clean this car is.

It also has a Bentley battery charger system installed aswell as a new Optima yellow top deep cycle battery.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the car either here or at [email protected]

Thanks.

2.JPG2.JPG4.JPG[attachm

ent=62513:5.JPG]6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG1.JPG

5.JPG

Thanks for the reply. I have spoken to the owner & he agrees.

He is would like to speak to someone in that price range.

Anyone interested ? This car does not have a single scratch !!

I wish I had that kind of money. I'd snap it up in a heart beat. Sounds like your friend is being very reasonable about

the price in the current market. I wasn't trying to put down your friends car before, my only concern on this vehicle

would be how low the mileage is, but it could be fine if it was started weekly. It's not my color but it still looks like a nice

car. Best of luck on the sale.

How is it possible that there are only 1515 miles? Crazy and perhaps a concern.

Yeah pretty crazy. Who would want a car with only 1500 miles on the engine, divetrain{clutch} and all suspension and braking components?

You are going to have to "break in" the drivers seat also. That could be a pain in the ass. Who wants a pristine interior anyway.

If I was looking for a Gallardo to buy-this would be the one.

This is not 15-20 year old Lambo or ferrari with 1500 miles.

Fluid change and away you go!

There are reasons I seldom advertise cars on Lambo Power and these lame comments are on the top of the list.

OOps, did I just say that.

BTW- Nice Gallardo!!

A 2005, 1500 mile Gallardo for a few pennies over 100k... :shock: Unbefrigginlievable how awesome this market is if youre a buyer.

Every time I see a deal like this I feel like kicking myself for not being able to afford one yet. :( AWESOME price IMO. For someone

looking at 04's in the 10k-15k mile range for what, MAYBE 15k less then this car...this is a NO BRAINER!!!

Good luck with the sale! :icon_super:

Brian on my earlier comments. I wasn't trying to be a prick, my concern on a car like this would not be the

mileage as much as how often the car had been started and brought up to tempatures. Oil seals need lube

and love. My other concern would be how long the coolant had been in the car. I don't like to see coolant sit

in a car longer then 3-3.5 years. Some of the new types of coolant are less corrosive then glycol. It would still

give me concern if it had the original coolant in it.

Still if Had the money I'd take a look at this car. But I would to drain the coolant and then borescope the shit out

of the motor including the coolant passages, while I was at it I'd also borescope the gearbox and differentials if I could.

I'd replace all the rubber on the car, tires and hoses, flush and replace the brake fluid and change all the other fluids.

But of course thats just me, or maybe I've been hanging around with to many aircraft mechanics. After all this is a

200 mph car which qualifies it as a low flying aircraft.

If the car checks out as advertised the only person screwed is Lambo-sf's friend who ate over 100k of depreciation to give someone else a basically brand new car.

good luck on the sale, if anyones thinking of buying it, take it to a dealer have them check out all your concerns

A 2005, 1500 mile Gallardo for a few pennies over 100k... :shock: Unbefrigginlievable how awesome this market is if youre a buyer.

Every time I see a deal like this I feel like kicking myself for not being able to afford one yet. :( AWESOME price IMO. For someone

looking at 04's in the 10k-15k mile range for what, MAYBE 15k less then this car...this is a NO BRAINER!!!

Good luck with the sale! :icon_super

Lightning if I had the money I'd jump on this. but I'd still check out the car compleatly does look like a great car. I hope someone this sight buy's this

car and drives the crap out of it.

Brian on my earlier comments. I wasn't trying to be a prick, my concern on a car like this would not be the

mileage as much as how often the car had been started and brought up to tempatures. Oil seals need lube

and love. My other concern would be how long the coolant had been in the car. I don't like to see coolant sit

in a car longer then 3-3.5 years. Some of the new types of coolant are less corrosive then glycol. It would still

Still if Had the money I'd take a look at this car. But I would to drain the coolant and then borescope the shit out

of the motor including the coolant passages, while I was at it I'd also borescope the gearbox and differentials if I could.

I'd replace all the rubber on the car, tires and hoses, flush and replace the brake fluid and change all the other fluids.

But of course thats just me, or maybe I've been hanging around with to many aircraft mechanics. After all this is a

Well you just borescoped the hell out of me! Happy Holidays LP members and readers!

WOW......... someone needs some love

WOW......... someone needs some love

No I don't need love. I was saying what I would do if it was my 100k on the line. Your free to do with your money as you please.

In a former occupation I worked for an aircraft broker. I could tell you pre-buy stories that would keep you up all night.

I love my Mom but I wouldn't buy a moped from her without a pre-buy that met my level of satisfaction.

I hope Lambo SF and his friend sell this car and I wish them the best, it looks a great car. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

No I don't need love. I was saying what I would do if it was my 100k on the line. Your free to do with your money as you please.

In a former occupation I worked for an aircraft broker. I could tell you pre-buy stories that would keep you up all night.

I love my Mom but I wouldn't buy a moped from her without a pre-buy that met my level of satisfaction.

I hope Lambo SF and his friend sell this car and I wish them the best, it looks a great car. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Thank you for that. This is a very genuine sale of a very genuine car.

If the car sells the owner is going to buy an LP560 & probably not drive it, just like this car.

If it doesn't sell it doesn't sell.

I do agree with some of the comments above however. The car could do with all fluids being changed ( except engine oil & filter, that was just done ).

Hoses, maybe, maybe not. They seem fine with no signs of hardening or cracking. The same can be said of the belts.

Thanks

SF Lambo I hope you guys sell the car, Any comments I've made in this thread were not being negative about this car, just an opinion on what I would do If I was

going to put money down and buy the car. I belive in the axiom "TRUST BUT VERIFY". Best of Luck with the sale.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...