Great porsche commercial...

abolfaz

why did they have to make that Panamera sooo ugly???

I love the concept, the interior is to die for, I would love to own one but it is so ugly I can't even get myself to look at one.

I am praying that Lambo will be smart enough to build the Estoque but I don't think it will happen.

porsche_panamera_interior22.jpg

one of the best commercial ive seen in a long time. panamera is one ugly car indeed. the whole rear hatch ruins the car. should have been a proper sedan with a trunk. sometimes it takes a couple tries to hit the mark. let's hope the new 928 based on the panamera will be better.

awesome, love the sound of the 996 GT1 @ 0:35!

I think that is the sound of the panam? It looks as if the GT1 isn't pushing hard at all...

I could be totally wrong

That is good but I like this one better. Probably one of the best commercials I have seen. IMO. Mostly because I am that kid. And I think I'm not to far off in saying that most of us here have been that kid at one point in our lives. Maybe not over a Porsche, but something.

why did they have to make that Panamera sooo ugly???

I love the concept, the interior is to die for, I would love to own one but it is so ugly I can't even get myself to look at one.

I am praying that Lambo will be smart enough to build the Estoque but I don't think it will happen.

No offense intended but IMHO the Estoque is not a good looking car; I'd take the Panamera over the Estoque any day. The Estoque's front end just doesn't seem to flow IMO.

No offense intended but IMHO the Estoque is not a good looking car; I'd take the Panamera over the Estoque any day. The Estoque's front end just doesn't seem to flow IMO.

I guess it is a matter of taste, if you like the Panamera you are in luck because as a 4 seater and a comfortable one at that it ticks a lot of boxes, the Estoque is not out yet, I believe it will be a good seller if they decide to make it I would buy one because it would suit my family perfectly, I wish Panamera looked better because I think it is a perfect combo for a family of 4, great concept but unfortunately looks like ass.

I went to test drive the Panamera today, it wasn't bad, interior scores points but only in lighter colors.

There is plenty of room in the back I took my brother and one of my friends with me to see how the car will feel with four adults (sales guy included), my friend is quite tall 1.90 cm, he had plenty of head room in the back, the back seat is very comfortable.

The car I drove was the V8 4.8 NA version, it felt a bit underpowered for such a heavy car, handles very well and brakes fantastic, it does everything well but it feels like an overweight pig and it looks like one too.

It is not for me, I would buy an S Class over it or the new 7 series.

What can I say, I tried, I really did :icon_mrgreen: