Who has T-Mobile?

el_chorizo

Yeah I am not sold on data package and they don't want to lower the price...yet at least.

I was going to use wifi and just use it as a regular phone

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just switched to T-Mobile from AT&T (kept my iphone) and I LOVE it.

So much cheaper, so much better service, customer service kicks ass, the website is a lot better, etc.

It's really a shame the iphone is stuck with such a horrible company in the US

iPhone rules all. I dont have any connection problems with it. See speed test. I live close to San Fran, But if I was going to T-Mobile. The HTC HD2 Rules all. 4.3 inch screen is awesome

All of the screen animation is real, even the windshield wiper

imageczm.jpg

In the Denver metropolitan area AT&T sucks, the 3G coverage is horrible to say the least.

Back home (in Idaho) it was kick ass. If I move out of here I will probably go back to AT&T as soon as the new iphone is released, but for now T-mobile all the way. I love having unlimited everything for $70 a month, I was paying $135 on AT&T

The HD2 runs Windows mobile? No thanks.

Yeah definitely not a fan of WinMo.

And I don't know how you can claim great service close to SF. Everyone I know with AT&T in or around SF bitches non-stop. I had an office RIGHT UNDER AT&T and people on my sales team would constantly drop calls on their iPhones.

Another note: I took a road trip in December from SF-Vegas-LA-SF and had my Verizon phone, an iPhone and my Sprint broadband card. My phone had service over 90% of the time, the iPhone had significantly worse service and the Sprint card worked just as well if not better than my phone.

I would NEVER switch to AT&T...