Lawyer

Guest Dereiter

Guest Dereiter

Hello everyone!

I have a little problem with my old car and need a lawyer in NY, GA or East Coast who has a lot of practice of cases involving personalinjuries, such as automobile accidents.

I would be very much obliged to you if you help me.

Thanks.

I know a good guy in Georgia, have for a while. Sounds like the type of firm you are looking for. I can get you his number if you want. PM me if you need it.

Guest Dereiter
When did this happen?? Give them enough time they will find YOU!

Small problem with title.

My mother is a lawyer, but we are located in Chicago. She has friends everywhere though. We have a good friend with his own law firm of about 30 attorneys in New Jersey. Feel free to PM me if you would like. I'm sure we can point you to someone great on the East coast.

My girlfriend is from Azerbaijian, so she can give you legal details in Russian easier if you need them.

-G. Alexander

Guest Dereiter
My mother is a lawyer, but we are located in Chicago. She has friends everywhere though. We have a good friend with his own law firm of about 30 attorneys in New Jersey. Feel free to PM me if you would like. I'm sure we can point you to someone great on the East coast.

My girlfriend is from Azerbaijian, so she can give you legal details in Russian easier if you need them.

-G. Alexander

Thank you very much.

Guest Dereiter
i just sent this link to a good lawyer in georgia.

Thanks a lot!