Type of redline oil to use for differentials and transmission?

FikseSTS

E-gear or manual?

The factory rep I last talked to said the recommended gear lube for the manual gearbox/rear dif on an '06 Gallardo is VW G052171A2. Add some Mopar friction modifier if the LSD clutches growl on tight turns.

Personally, I've had good luck with Red Line MTL, and you'd probably be OK with MT-90 in warmer climates. I believe that the Red Line fluids include some kind of friction modifier.

I don't know what's recommended for the front dif.

I'd shy away from the GL-5 products and any kind of ATF.

E-gear or manual?

The factory rep I last talked to said the recommended gear lube for the manual gearbox/rear dif on an '06 Gallardo is VW G052171A2. Add some Mopar friction modifier if the LSD clutches growl on tight turns.

Personally, I've had good luck with Red Line MTL, and you'd probably be OK with MT-90 in warmer climates. I believe that the Red Line fluids include some kind of friction modifier.

I don't know what's recommended for the front dif.

I'd shy away from the GL-5 products and any kind of ATF.

I used the factory specd Agip Rotra LSX 75/90 - They suggest this fluid in both the front diff, and rear trans/diff. You should be able to get it at any Lambo dealer; I think mine charged me about $12 a quart, and I got 8 (really only need 6 - 1.3 front, 4.something rear.)

The LSX already has the additives for the limited slip clutches, too.