For you Boxing Fans

Swil

Don't know who Gorilla Productions are, but they're a talented group of Boxing Film editors:

TOP 5 FIGHTS OF 2009

TOP 5 FIGHTS OF THE DECADE

MIKE TYSON TRIBUTE (PART 1)

I swear Iron Mike in his prime would've given Ali some serious problems...

MIKE TYSON TRIBUTE (PART 2)

The ending is pretty sad, but at the same time you can see the beast has transformed into a human being. Very well done.

WE NEED A SPORTS SECTION.

Great Links!! I know its debatable, but I personally believe that in his prime, Iron Mike was the best the sport ever saw! Too bad it all went downhill so badly for him.

Great Links!! I know its debatable, but I personally believe that in his prime, Iron Mike was the best the sport ever saw! Too bad it all went downhill so badly for him.

AGREED.

im a huge Ali fan and i dont think he would have had too much of a chance against him. its always going to be one of the great debates.

If Cus D'amato was around Mike would have definitely have been a beast tamed in the ring and in life. Iron Mike in his prime is still number 1 to me.

Great links Swil.

Great thread, I have only started watching the boxing in the last 9 months or so but what do you long time boxing fans make of the Khan Vs Hatton fight?

Just watching Khan on TV now talking about training in Ca nad moving to Golden boy promotions.