Anyone want to trade your stock 02-05 Murc wheels for my new Hermera's?

achilles99

Sadly, I'm selling my Murc to avoid two house payments. I've had some requests from potential buyers to drop the price in return for stock wheels (WHY?)

Not saying that it is for certain, but if you want to trade your stock 02-05 wheels (with decent rubber) for my NEW Hermera's and NEW Pirelli Corsas (less than 1000 miles), shoot me a PM. You'll have to throw in some cash of course, probably $2-5k depending on the condition of your wheels/tires.

Here's what my wheels look like:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46926

I have a set of stock chrome 03 murcie wheels and tires that I'd trade + a little $. Let me know via Pm.

I have a set of '04 wheels in their boxes with only a few hundred miles on them. They are the OEM satin aluminium wheels. Let me know....

I would need wheels and tires. Please PM me what you'd offer in cash along with the wheels for mine.

I'm simply going to take all offers, and show them to the potential buyer.

• 1 month later...
I would need wheels and tires. Please PM me what you'd offer in cash along with the wheels for mine.

I'm simply going to take all offers, and show them to the potential buyer.

Do you still have the Hermeras ???

I have new powder coated black wheels with new Corsas mounted and balanced. Never been on my car if you need them. PM me if you still need...

I have new powder coated black wheels with new Corsas mounted and balanced. Never been on my car if you need them. PM me if you still need...

Thanks for the offer, sorry I didn't update thread. I sold the car, bought the real estate, and now I'm looking for another Lambo. Oddly, the bank called me the day after I closed offering to loan me the money for another lambo. I wonder why they couldn't do that BEFORE I closed on my real estate deal. Gotta love banking.