brake lights not working

b512m

Dear Lamborghinisti,

Before you go digging into the fuse box, pull the two wires off the micro switch and touch them together....the brakes lights should go on. I don't know if the 6.0 is different, the key may needed to be put to POS II then the brake lights will be in "active" mode.

....let us know what you find.

Shamile

Thanks a lot guys. I will try to find out with my mechanic this weekend.

Shamile, you should write a book about owning, maintaining, and driving the two wide beast that you have. I will be the first buyer of your book. Not everyone is lucky enough to drive it on a day to day basis. Sometimes, our job does not allow us to drive these cars enough to really enjoy them. No doubt we love to keep them, look at them, wash & wax them, but don't drive them enough. In my country, my friends and I do not feel secure driving them in daytime. We drive very late at night. It attracts way too much attention.

Had the wire that goes to the 3rd brake light chafe where it goes into the body. Rubs when opening & closing the engine cover.

Then blows fuse.

Thanks a lot guys. I will try to find out with my mechanic this weekend.

Shamile, you should write a book about owning, maintaining, and driving the two wide beast that you have. I will be the first buyer of your book. Not everyone is lucky enough to drive it on a day to day basis. Sometimes, our job does not allow us to drive these cars enough to really enjoy them. No doubt we love to keep them, look at them, wash & wax them, but don't drive them enough. In my country, my friends and I do not feel secure driving them in daytime. We drive very late at night. It attracts way too much attention.

Dear Lamborghinisti,

Thank you for the kind words. :)

Shamile