Anyone interested in cheap Lakers tickets for tonight?

HWJunkie

I've got Laker tickets for tonights game (4/20) at great prices... Most are face value or under, some maybe higher, but not much. I've got anything you would want, upper levels, mid level, premier level, lower level and even courtside, on the wood... Email me if you are interested and I will reply or call you back... [email protected] . Just mention you are on Lambo Power and I will try to work out a great deal...

I have them for the other games too but tonight is the best deal becuase I have more than I want right now...

Thanks!

No idea when I'll be back in the US again, but how easy is it to get reasonable good tickets for a NBA game, are all the good spots sold out immediately or is it possible to get some on the same day ?

Better to make a reservation, if possible, a few days before the game?

Just finished getting my tickets!!! Marc is great t deal with JUMP on theses tickets the deals are amazing. kinnsella if you go let me know.

Thanks Brian, enjoy the game, those are awesome tickets!

No idea when I'll be back in the US again, but how easy is it to get reasonable good tickets for a NBA game, are all the good spots sold out immediately or is it possible to get some on the same day ?

Better to make a reservation, if possible, a few days before the game?

In most cases the tickets are all sold out for the NBA playoffs thru the regular channels, but there are plenty of tickets available, I have plenty of tickets for all the games, but I buy them for alot of $$$$.... If you wait until the day of the game, you just may get a pretty good deal if I have alot of tickets left and I want to get rid of them... So contact me if you decided you want to go.... I can get tickets for Dodgers and concerts and whatever else you could want as well...

Is this for events in LA or do you do tickets for other cities?

I can get tickets anywhere.....

Any game 5 tickets?

Yes, I have tickets for all games.

This post was for the last game which I had too many tickets for at the time, therefore the tickets were very cheap, for the next game, at the moment, they aren't as cheap, but still, becuase it's Oklahoma, they aren't too expensive, and if I have too many again on the day of the game, they will be cheap.... Feel free to contact me anytime and I will try to do what I can do. [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...