Would like to know my password

gallardo23

Have not actually logged in for sooo long. Have just stayed logged in for like the last year or so and don't remember my password which is causing me to miss out on precious LP time at work as I am not getting the password reset e-mail. Have tryed getting it sent to me about 6 times and it never comes. Help on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Have not actually logged in for sooo long. Have just stayed logged in for like the last year or so and don't remember my password which is causing me to miss out on precious LP time at work as I am not getting the password reset e-mail. Have tryed getting it sent to me about 6 times and it never comes. Help on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Uh.... You're posting.... So doesnt that mean you logged in.... With your password?

I can reset it to something.... And then you can change it?

Uh.... You're posting.... So doesnt that mean you logged in.... With your password?

I can reset it to something.... And then you can change it?

Or someone hacked into his account and is trying to get his password in hopes that it's the same as his other ones...

/Devil's advocate

I think he meant he's logged in at home (as he always is), but it's been so long, he cannot remember his password to login at work.

I think he meant he's logged in at home (as he always is), but it's been so long, he cannot remember his password to login at work.

I knew it made sense. Thank you. Got it all fixed now.