DRL's on 99 Roadster

sabregl

Does anybody know whether or not the DRL's can be toggled on and off on a 1999 Diablo Roadster via the cars ECU? I know this can be done the later models (G's & M's) but not sure about the Diablo. If not, what would be the best way to get DRL's operational? I know that wiring can sometimes be tricky and I would really appreciate any advice on this matter.

Thanks.

sabregl

Does anybody know whether or not the DRL's can be toggled on and off on a 1999 Diablo Roadster via the cars ECU? I know this can be done the later models (G's & M's) but not sure about the Diablo. If not, what would be the best way to get DRL's operational? I know that wiring can sometimes be tricky and I would really appreciate any advice on this matter.

Thanks.

sabregl

DRL's? IDKWYM

DRL's = Daytime Running Lights which is a requirement for the car to pass the Federal Inspection.

I don't know about the Daytime Running Lights, but I got my fog lights operational on my U.S. car.

No DRL's on the Diablo. Don't think anyone really had them back in '99, let alone Lambo. Good luck with the import though!

I don't know about the Daytime Running Lights, but I got my fog lights operational on my U.S. car.

I noticed my fog lights (2 small round ones in air dam) are not working and I just assumed it was a fuse or a problem with the wiring. Can you shed some light on what to do or how to trouble this problem?

Thanks.

sabregl

No DRL's on the Diablo. Don't think anyone really had them back in '99, let alone Lambo. Good luck with the import though!

Thanks Chris. I agree with your response. Now that I know it's not a factory option I'll just wire them in myself.