The LOC movie i promissed

thygesen

if you jump to 12minutes you will se the intervju with us from Team Snake oil. we will take part in the 2010 Cannonballrun Europe. i promissed you a video from my other tread (omg music for my ears. LOC) sorry its in norwegian :rolleyes:

klikk me

Holy fcuk, is the price they say for real? Or did they exaggerate it a bit? Damn I'm glad I live in Sweden too!

Car sounds awesome btw!

And so does the Cannonball run, would be fun to do it some time.

Holy fcuk, is the price they say for real? Or did they exaggerate it a bit? Damn I'm glad I live in Sweden too!

Car sounds awesome btw!

And so does the Cannonball run, would be fun to do it some time.

it sounds like she says my car cost 3,5 mill, but she means all of them together. but she misses with about 0,5 mill i think. no my car cost around 1,8 or so in norway. 3x the price in US. fcuk THE GOVERMENT ANT THEIR TAXES... mafia.. :icon_butt: :icon_butt:

and thanks, i LOVE the sound of my car now.

Cool!!! Nice vid!! You're going to need new rear tires before the end of the run, though! lol.

Cool!!! Nice vid!! You're going to need new rear tires before the end of the run, though! lol.

thanks, and im shure i can quote you on that by the end of the race.

:iamwithstupid:

double thanks

Sounds great!! :icon_super:

tripple thanks

sounds great!! love the donuts.

eeeee fourth thanks hehe

Exhaust sounds great! You know, no matter how many cars are at any event, it's always the Lambo that stands out.

fifth thanks. couldnt agree more with you. and from what i have found out by checking the other cannonball members profile on CBRE chat is that so far i got the only Lamborghini. but there is a lot of nice cars there, belive me. :icon_thumleft: not all have wrote what type of car they drive. i hope there will be at least one more there. nice to meet some fellow Lamborghini owners. not many in Norway.