FS: TUBI For Bentley Continental GT

JamesSimpson

A friends client recentley purchased a $18,000 TUBI exhaust for his Bentley continental GT however his wife HATES it! So i've been asked to sell it.

The price was apparentley $16,000 plus taxes. Not too long ago, a matter of weeks.

I am looking for offers but please keep in mind your offer must include your O.E.M exhaust as i'll need to replace the TUBI with it.

Thanks

James Simpson

please PM me or email me at [email protected]

wow, why is the tubi so expensive on CGT? does it have quiet and loud modes? CGT is all about power and elegance IMO. guess tubi sells only a few units on CGT.

In my original post I said the TUBI was only a few weeks old. It's actually a year or two old. But on a car that hardly ever gets driven.

Not sure why it's so expensive, probably cause he got it through the local Bentley dealer who rapes customers.

In my original post I said the TUBI was only a few weeks old. It's actually a year or two old. But on a car that hardly ever gets driven.

Not sure why it's so expensive, probably cause he got it through the local Bentley dealer who rapes customers.

RAPES? good god,,,, didnt even use any lube and was hung like a tree trunk!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guy's, it turns out the TUBI was only $5800 plus labor so my friend was very wrong when he told me that.

It is still for sale but keep in mind brand new it was $5800.

I thought that was extremely expensive for a exhaust!

Cheers

James Simpson