SP Air Intakes

L Diablo

Guest SP_wEaZeL
I still dont have mine  :(  but they look sweet on your car !

Soon..very soon...

Has anyone dynoed/noticed a performance difference with the SP intake? Wondering if the same advantage is found as what is found by Viper owners that install smooth tubes...

Don't know about performance Andy...have not taken her out yet. She's been down for 2 weeks.. I re-tweaked the exhaust, then did plugs, coils, cap, rotor and a few more "while your there" things... and finished the project with the air intakes. Prob some minor (3 hp) from the KN filters...

Thurs is detail day and Friday a car show in Tampa which is about a 4 hour drive so I'll know by then. Also another show on Sunday :)

Sounds cool... yeah I didnt even think of the HP gain with the K&N's.. as you know, I just installed mine... every little bit helps I guess-

Please do a brief write up here under a new thread, OK? I could not pull my grill the other day. On top 3 screws, and it was free... but the bottom was still bolted and I could not see where????????

The bottom is bolted behind the taillamps. You have to remove the rear radiator grills and pull the fans and you can get to the taillight bolts. after this it is easy to remove.

dave :mrgreen: