Cool R34 GTR shot

Charliee

Hey Guys,

A friend captured and edited this shot of my brothers R34, I thought it was pretty cool so I wanted to share. Sorry about the number plate, I dont have photo shop anymore, so I used paint to edit it.

James_Car_smalledit.jpg

wow...thats the reason why i hate HDR..people ruin it..lol sorry no offense..but i really hate seeing HDR like that..its too much..

but nice car though!

Guest SP-superJay
wow...thats the reason why i hate HDR..people ruin it..lol sorry no offense..but i really hate seeing HDR like that..its too much..

but nice car though!

EXACTLY how I feel about HDR editors...they think by HDR'ing ALL of their photos that it makes them look better, when in reality, they dont even know how to do it correctly. Again, no offense to the OP, but Nich pinpointed exactly why people should NOT edit with HDR

i see what you guys mean by over doing it, but personaly i really like it because of the lack of subtlety. Then again I dont know much about photography. I might get a few more pics of the car from a recent track day if anyones interested :)

i see what you guys mean by over doing it, but personaly i really like it because of the lack of subtlety. Then again I dont know much about photography. I might get a few more pics of the car from a recent track day if anyones interested :)

I am..i would like to see more pictures of that GTR..just not a fan of that editing..

Guest SP-superJay

hell of a lot better than the HDR! the 34 looks great!

thanks :) the wheels are "volk SF winning", they were meant to be silver but there was confusion in the order so they came in gold. My brother didnt want to wait another 4 months for silver ones :lol2:

Hey Livre, yeah its been modified, not much point in having a standard GTR if you ask me. It's making 308kws at all four wheels. When the car was purchased it didnt have any modifications.