Concept in Tribute to Ferrucio

Adriani

Hello Adriani,

Are you just a modeller in 3D? I ask becuase it would be really cool to see the car(s) animated in 3D and moving the cam in 3d space as the cars moves around, or just do a pan around the 3d model...just a thought. Sometimes less is more in design.

I do like your work :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: keep it up! Bravo!

I'd bet money that the real Murcie replacement ends up looking (unfortunately) much, MUCH lamer than this. :-(

Wish they'd go with something like your design though!

I'd bet money that the real Murcie replacement ends up looking (unfortunately) much, MUCH lamer than this. :-(

Wish they'd go with something like your design though!

Oh yeah...I know....but I would like very much someday the lamborghni factory see these design, But I do not know how can I send it to them!

I feel they are very closed with oher ideas. Thanks again

Its a great concept! A little too much like a Gallardo and not quite enough Murci/Diablo/Countach in it but overall it's FANTASTIC!

do you want me to analyse what you just said? :icon_mrgreen:

The reason that it is a great concept and it is fantastic is because it is more Gallardo than Murci/Diablo/Countach :icon_thumleft:

Closet Gallardo Lover :icon_thumleft:

do you want me to analyse what you just said? :icon_mrgreen:

The reason that it is a great concept and it is fantastic is because it is more Gallardo than Murci/Diablo/Countach :icon_thumleft:

Closet Gallardo Lover :icon_thumleft:

Wrong! :icon_mrgreen: The Miura Concept was based on a car 40 years old! And it's a very deep, dark, well-hidden, securely locked and guarded closet! :lol2:

You know I love the G; it's a great car.

DAMNNNNNNNNNN!!! needs a bit of work but that looks amazinggg!!

Wow !!!! That thing should be in production and i mean like,..... RIGHT NOW !!!! It is soooooo aggresive looking !

It makes the current lambo lineup seem almost dare i say,........ tame ??

I know they don't listen to outside ideas, but there is no way that would not merit some serious consideration for production if it came from within.

Just outstanding and jaw dropping.

Wow !!!! That thing should be in production and i mean like,..... RIGHT NOW !!!! It is soooooo aggresive looking !

It makes the current lambo lineup seem almost dare i say,........ tame ??

I know they don't listen to outside ideas, but there is no way that would not merit some serious consideration for production if it came from within.

Just outstanding and jaw dropping.

I donot know what say...!! but I like your WORDS sooooooooo thank you so much Friend and members :)

Wrong! :icon_mrgreen: The Miura Concept was based on a car 40 years old! And it's a very deep, dark, well-hidden, securely locked and guarded closet! :lol2:

You know I love the G; it's a great car.

Thats where the Miura concept belongs...It was horrible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...