Scuderia vs Supersports

Allan-Herbie

Is that someone's personal road. Not sure i can do u-turns on my freeway here. :) Those ramps would be fun if not for the sand all over.

I had a extended play, or rather my girlfriend did in the 560 with a supersport with 4 guys in & it was still seriously quick. They are really quick once they hook up, we always let him go first or get the jump but it nearly always took until 100+ to catch him, higher speeds he got blown away though.

I have really fancied one ever since but i think the replacement bentley is here next year, which puts me off, normal one @ 600bhp & speed @ 650bhp

I had a extended play, or rather my girlfriend did in the 560 with a supersport with 4 guys in & it was still seriously quick. They are really quick once they hook up, we always let him go first or get the jump but it nearly always took until 100+ to catch him, higher speeds he got blown away though.

I have really fancied one ever since but i think the replacement bentley is here next year, which puts me off, normal one @ 600bhp & speed @ 650bhp

What do you mean by it was really quick once it hooked up? The Supersports gets ZERO wheelspin... I tested and vboxed both a Lp560 and Supersports on the same road though, both in similar conditions.. 2 people in each car.. full tank of gas.. Lp got 11.6@124, and the Supersports went 12.2@115... Im confident that I could of gotten the Supersports to go faster, not soo much the LP. The lp is definitely the quicker of the 2, however if you didnt use launch control on the LP you would play catch up on the Supersports till well over 100mph... My guess is that the Supersports with ECU and exhaust will beat the Lp through the 1/4 everytime, and man that would be fun!

What do you mean by it was really quick once it hooked up? The Supersports gets ZERO wheelspin... I tested and vboxed both a Lp560 and Supersports on the same road though, both in similar conditions.. 2 people in each car.. full tank of gas.. Lp got 11.6@124, and the Supersports went 12.2@115... Im confident that I could of gotten the Supersports to go faster, not soo much the LP. The lp is definitely the quicker of the 2, however if you didnt use launch control on the LP you would play catch up on the Supersports till well over 100mph... My guess is that the Supersports with ECU and exhaust will beat the Lp through the 1/4 everytime, and man that would be fun!

By hooked up i mean he always seemed slower on to the gas than us but once he floored it and it started to move it was quick, always seemed he got more hesitation than us on downshift, not wheelspin, probably the driver though. He nailed it from standing numerous times no wheelspin at all.

I dont launch from standing at all so it was always catch up for us.

By hooked up i mean he always seemed slower on to the gas than us but once he floored it and it started to move it was quick, always seemed he got more hesitation than us on downshift, not wheelspin, probably the driver though. He nailed it from standing numerous times no wheelspin at all.

I dont launch from standing at all so it was always catch up for us.

That makes sense.. If the driver just kept it in auto there would be a hesitation as the car would downshift.From a dead stop if you brake torque the car..its no joke! It launches Hard!

Pretty impressive car. Launch is awesome, but once it starts rolling the Scud is reeling him in fast. Considering the SS had way more speed than the Scud from the start it was pretty lacking up-top. From a roll the SS would get destroyed. Still impressive for such a big car, but I thought it would do better at speed, considering the HP/torque that car makes.

Pretty impressive car. Launch is awesome, but once it starts rolling the Scud is reeling him in fast. Considering the SS had way more speed than the Scud from the start it was pretty lacking up-top. From a roll the SS would get destroyed. Still impressive for such a big car, but I thought it would do better at speed, considering the HP/torque that car makes.

It took the Scud deep into 5th gear to catch the Supersports.. The Supersports strength is massive torque off the line...

It took the Scud deep into 5th gear to catch the Supersports.. The Supersports strength is massive torque off the line...

True. The launch is everything from a dead stop. The SS was probably doing 50 MPH or so when the Scud was doing 10, so the Scud has to gain back the 40 MPH difference while the SS was still going flat out, so unless the Scud has WAY more power it will take a lot of distance to be able to reel him back in.

From a 20-30 MPH roll the Scud should destroy it.

True. The launch is everything from a dead stop. The SS was probably doing 50 MPH or so when the Scud was doing 10, so the Scud has to gain back the 40 MPH difference while the SS was still going flat out, so unless the Scud has WAY more power it will take a lot of distance to be able to reel him back in.

From a 20-30 MPH roll the Scud should destroy it.

Yeah from a roll the Scud will win no problem.