Spare DIablo MED Alarm Remote

sabregl

Has anybody recently gone through the process of purchasing a spare remote for the Diablo's alarm system? I have heard different things from everyone I've talked to and I was wondering if any forum members had successfully done this on their own. Keep in mind I do not have the red pin card so that obviously complicates things a little. I recall reading somewhere that a copy of the pin number is under the serial number sticker on the actual module. Can anybody confirm this?

Thanks.

Gregg

• 1 month later...
Has anybody recently gone through the process of purchasing a spare remote for the Diablo's alarm system? I have heard different things from everyone I've talked to and I was wondering if any forum members had successfully done this on their own. Keep in mind I do not have the red pin card so that obviously complicates things a little. I recall reading somewhere that a copy of the pin number is under the serial number sticker on the actual module. Can anybody confirm this?

Thanks.

Gregg

Bump...

Same question here.. I'm thinking of ordering a spare but also don't have the keycard.. Probably prove of ownership will be sufficient to order but still.. any experience on this one ?

Urban Legend i'm afraid. The PIN isn't on the module, it's only ever placed on the card and that's it. I have a new module and removed all stickers and there is nothing at all. I have the PIN card with the 6 digit # and know what #'s to look for and there is nothing resembling these 6 digits anywhere but the actual PIN card itself. The whole alarm MED system isn't all that expensive really @ around $900.00 give or take.

I got an extra for my 6.0 a few years back. At the time the factory asked for a copy of my title before I could get one.

At that time with another key was $750.

That's it.

I just received my new remote and key a couple of weeks ago. It was painless and both work perfectly. You just need to send a copy of your title and driver's licence. PM me for details.

Gregg

• 2 years later...
I just received my new remote and key a couple of weeks ago. It was painless and both work perfectly. You just need to send a copy of your title and driver's licence. PM me for details.

Gregg

Can a spare remote still be purchased?

Kevin