Price check:Is this a fair price for an '07 coupe?

chay4

I'm looking at an '07 coupe pearl yellow/black, egear, callisto rims, clear bonnet,branding package, travel package, rear view camera, yellow calipers,heated/electric seats,nav, coming home function, bluetooth,sportive interior,board computer,leather package I,and anti theft system. 2 owner and 8k mi. Don't know the egear snap yet but it is coming and the lambo dealer and I have come to $120k so far. Great deal or just ok? Thanks.

I'll just ask what anyone else on the board would - did you get a PPI yet?

I'm looking at an '07 coupe pearl yellow/black, egear, callisto rims, clear bonnet,branding package, travel package, rear view camera, yellow calipers,heated/electric seats,nav, coming home function, bluetooth,sportive interior,board computer,leather package I,and anti theft system. 2 owner and 8k mi. Don't know the egear snap yet but it is coming and the lambo dealer and I have come to $120k so far. Great deal or just ok? Thanks.

He is a Lamborghini dealer so I assume he would do the same inspection for a car he would sell as he would for an outside car brought to him for a PPI. Is this not true? Are you supposed to take it to another Lamborghini dealer for a PPI? Thanks for the input because I have only done a PPI in the past when I bought from an individual or a non franchised dealer.

They should give you an honest PPI but if you have another Lamborghini tech in your area it would be the best $500 or so you can spend. Where are you? I'm sure someone on the board will chime in with some local knowledge of an alternate place for inspection.

He is a Lamborghini dealer so I assume he would do the same inspection for a car he would sell as he would for an outside car brought to him for a PPI. Is this not true? Are you supposed to take it to another Lamborghini dealer for a PPI? Thanks for the input because I have only done a PPI in the past when I bought from an individual or a non franchised dealer.

Most recommend a ppi apart from the dealer. The dealer will give the once over on the car and rob the previous owner for any defects on trade in, but the may not repair or disclose them to you. 120 is not a bad price if the clutch is new. You could also see if they will work with you on a ppi.

Get it inspected. I will be in LI tomorrow if you need an extra set of eyes and there are several board members that also live there that might be able to look. Don't take a chance. Could be the nicest car you have ever seen, or the biggest turd you have ever seen. With that said, you know what they say, you can't polish a turd.