power window and gas door failure

djantlive

Need your helps guys!

My 2005 Gallardo's gas door won't open. I think it was due to a V1 hardwire to the fuse box. Hardwire was connected to the fuel door fuse so I disconnected it. Still no dice. The manual pull cord opened the fuel door so I think it's an electrical issue. Also, my power windows on both sides are not working. Window won't drop when door is open/closed. ESP light stays on after engine start. Other switches for harzard, headlight are fine.

All fuses are fine by the passenger footwell. Any idea what is happening?

I did smell some electrical burning inside the car. Couldn't pinpoint the smell but it was somewhere inside. Probably from that center switch panel?

Are there other fuses besides those in the passenger footwell?

The egear doesn't prime now when I open the driver door. It must be a fuse or relay somewhere that failed to have caused all these issues. Can you help?

Are there other fuses besides those in the passenger footwell?

The egear doesn't prime now when I open the driver door. It must be a fuse or relay somewhere that failed to have caused all these issues. Can you help?

First -

Pull the switch bank out....It pulls STRAIGHT out towards you. Chances are, the plug is not connected properly.

Next -

Do the interior lights come on when you open the door? If not, it could be the door switch or another fuse that is shot.

thanks guys!

the driver door lights are out and the power window motor is blown - i can smell it.

i remove the door panel already. do i need to remove the window regulator in order to get the motor out?

also, where is the door sensor on driver side? i cant find any sensor

can you open your fuel door if the driver side door is closed? i wonder if the fuel door won't open because of this.

OK got the power window motor out - just pull it, no need to mess with window regulator.

the door sensor is in the door latch. pretty clever. i hope all these are related to the faulty power motor. basically, nothing out of that door work (lights, door lock, power windor, power mirror, door sensor).