Countach spark plugs: which do you use?

Albert-LP

Mechanic says he is used to put on CT and Miura common (and cheap) 14 mm Campion N9YC (very few dollars each).

He says that for common street use they are by far better than the factory recomended (and expensive) 14 mm Bosch W225, that he recomends just for hi speed cruising on a german highway with no speed limit or trackdays. For common average use he says the Bosch W225 do not last long.

Mine car looks to work very well with N9YC: what do you use?

ciao

Mechanic says he is used to put on CT and Miura common (and cheap) 14 mm Campion N9YC (very few dollars each).

He says that for common street use they are by far better than the factory recomended (and expensive) 14 mm Bosch W225, that he recomends just for hi speed cruising on a german highway with no speed limit or trackdays. For common average use he says the Bosch W225 do not last long.

Mine car looks to work very well with N9YC: what do you use?

ciao

Even though I have never been a big fan of Champion spark plugs, George Evans put them in mine engine and it has run fine so far.

sorry, i wrote "Campion": of course is "Champion".

My thread was an answer to a question made via PM by a LP member who has to change his sparkplugs, so i asked Salvioli what he had put on my car.

This is offtopic, but Salvioli told me he worked in Lamborghini at the factory internal customer car service (he was the chief of the factory customer service) where now there is the the factory lunch room/restaurant.

I am running NGK's . Runs as smooth as a fuel injected car.

NGK, ok, but what grade and model?

The brand is important, but it's more important what grade and model, so to compare the sparkplugs on the Bosch scale (cold-hot).

ciao